IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Senior Clinical Business Analyst to join our client in the Lower Mainland.
About Our Client
- Health Authority undergoing several large-scale IT transformation initiatives.
- Fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Centrally located, accessible by public transit.
- Successfully complete the change management, business transition and implementation processes at each respective health authority
- Successful complete the Circle Back process for missed devices and Solution Analysis process to resolve XP retain devices
- Successfully transition to operational sustainment
- Connect / collaborate with team members and other stakeholders (i.e. HAs, LMCs, etc.);
- Review, understand, document and analyze existing business/clinical procedures/processes;
- Document gaps, issues and options /opportunities for improvement
- Develop clear and comprehensive recommendations for review with stakeholders, Leads and Leadership
- Work with the program team to highlight and document risks and issues that may affect ability to successfully order/deploy workstations.
- Perform clinical / business activity, process and workflow analysis and documentation to support planning, design, implementation and evaluation of solutions to support a positive user experience through the Win XP to Win 7 upgrade process;
- Conduct and document feasibility studies, requirements gathering, current and future state process/ workflow maps; gap analysis, risks and opportunities
- Develop client use cases to support application and solution testing
- Plan, design, develop and implement new processes, systems and enhancements addressing issues related to: change management, stakeholder buy-in and user experience
- Draft reports, briefing notes, and other supportive documentation for higher level management.
- Document DTP risks and issues per established processes; ensure timely issue escalation and participate in / recommend resolutions.
- Meeting facilitation (inclusive of agenda, minutes and other meeting materials) for DTP meetings within scope of responsibilities and with clients as required.
- Producing presentation and training materials, status reports, etc. and other related administrative
- MUST have demonstrated clinical informatics expertise in a Health Authority setting
- Exceptional client engagement / interpersonal skills and ability to effectively facilitate discussions with a diverse group of stakeholders, users, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively facilitate discussions with a diverse group of stakeholders, users, etc.
- Exceptional senior level business documentation/ writing skills within an IT focused project.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated successful experience working independently and as a team member on a technical implementation project.
- Ability to identify, document and communicate changes to user experience and incorporate into existing processes and documentation
- Exceptional ability to translate and express clinical, process and technical problems, outcomes and benefits using layperson terms
- Ability to extract information and knowledge from complex sources.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment – proven organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Business analysis skills and experience in business/clinical processes development and re-engineering.
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
IT/IQ is a specialized recruitment and consulting firm focusing on connecting our candidates to the best opportunities in the market. Our dedicated recruitment team is structured around four Information Technology skill sets (PMO, Development, Data Management/ERP and Infrastructure) and we are committed to building strong relationships and providing the highest level of service throughout the recruitment journey.
With us, creating opportunities start today.