IT/IQ Executive Search has been engaged to identify a Manager of Enterprise Systems for one of our clients based in the Vancouver Lower Mainland.
The Manager of Enterprise Systems is responsible for building alignment between business processes and information technology, and sustaining a customer focused IT services team. Under the Manager’s oversight, the team plans, delivers and supports the HR/Payroll, Safety, and Intranet/Document Management systems.
The Manager identifies and champions plans for ongoing improvement of business processes across the enterprise, and acts as a change agent and advocate to implement and manage best practices.
- Accountable for operational requirements gathering, design, and delivery for HR, Payroll, Safety, and Intranet/Document Management platforms.
- Lead planning and demand management for the functional stakeholder groups
- Manage application development, deployment and all support requests escalated from the Service Delivery team
- Staff performance management and development
- Solution delivery and sustainment per service level objectives, and ensuring client satisfaction
- Maintaining ongoing integrity and performance of all enterprise business systems
- Managing operating expenditures for the service area
- Experience implementing and managing SaaS HRIS and payroll systems (i.e. Successfactors, or Workday)
- Demonstrated experience managing delivery of enterprise-wide initiatives supporting human resources, payroll, safety, intranet and corporate document management systems
- Experience effectively leading and managing a technology team
- Progressive experience in technology positions, preferably application support, development and project delivery
- Project management certification an asset