IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst to join our client in the Lower Mainland, on a permanent basis.
About Our Client
- A well-established government agency located in greater Vancouver.
- An organization that allows you to apply your expertise in business systems analysis in a well established environment with some large transformation projects on the go.
- A client that will offer experience on enterprise projects.
- Evaluates business systems varying in complexity and business significance and ensures clients requirements and priorities are understood and met throughout the systems development life cycle.
- Interface with various business units for project and process implementation of applications, including their design, development, deployment and maintenance.
- Elicit, analyze, validate and document business requirements, processes and business rules to drive business solutions.
- Negotiates agreements and commitments to business partners
- Lead the creation of business cases, ROIs, and other project related documentation, as required, with input from key business stakeholders
- Investigate and analyze opportunities to help improve business efficiency and maximize use of Enterprise Applications
- Facilitate and/or assist with the system selection process and support subsequent related activities, including implementation and sustainment
- Coordinate, support and help business users resolve day-to-day support issues including application software and operational systems
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst, ideally in a enterprise government or crown corporation environment
- Degree or diploma in a related discipline and/or certification in business analysis (e.g. Certified Business Analysis Professional, Certified Competency in Business Analysis)
- Business analysis including working with business users and subject matter experts to produce requirement, gap analysis, business process design, business rules and other analysis work products.
- Experience with several business systems and processes are required, preferably with Supply Chain and Workforce Management
- Preferred to have experience with enterprise systems in Finance (A/R, A/P, G/L) and HR (Recruitment, Payroll, Training & Learning).
IT/IQ is a specialized recruitment and consulting firm focusing on connecting our candidates to the best opportunities in the market. Our dedicated recruitment team is structured around four Information Technology skill sets (PMO, Development, Data Management/ERP and Infrastructure) and we are committed to building strong relationships and providing the highest level of service throughout the recruitment journey.
We help smart people find each other.