IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking an Program/Project Analyst to join our client in the Lower Mainland.
About Our Client
- Health Authority in British Columbia undergoing several upgrades to software applications and infrastructure technologies including Network Switches, Load Balancers, Backup, SAN, Firewall, Remote Access, Voice Services and UPS infrastructure.
- Fast paced, collaborative environment offering long-term contracts.
- Centrally located, accessible by public transit.
- Maintain detailed project financials including budget, forecast, and actuals (by resource, month, fiscal year)
- Maintain and track project financial artifacts such as invoices, timesheets, JV’s
- Conduct project financial variance analysis. Support financial variance explanations
- Conduct project financial analysis to support month end and ad hoc reporting
- Tracks and manages the status of all vendor contracts
- Facilitates issuing of SOWs, PRs and contract amendments in accordance with procurement policies
- Develop program and project dashboard
- Support development of program and project status reports
- Support development of impact assessments (scope, schedule, cost)
- Draft Change Request, maintain Change Request Log, Decision Log, Risk Log, Action Log
- Able to capture and translate complex problems and situations into clear concise documentation
- Able to develop process and workflow diagrams
- Support development of integrated project schedules with milestones from dependent projects
- Coordinate logistics, take minutes, and follow up on action items for project team meetings and steering committee meetings
- 4+ years of project/program analyst experience in complex projects with direct support responsibilities to project/program manager
- Experience supporting the management of project financials (budget, forecast, variance) of at least $1M
- Analytical skills including the ability to; comprehend, analyze and resolve complex issues and present information in concise meaningful ways
- Demonstrated ability to use database, spreadsheet and word processing software at an advanced level. MS Office Suite products, particularly MS PowerPoint and MS Excel (Knowledge with Macros/Pivot tables, VLOOKUP) will be an asset.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Project Delivery Life Cycle.
- Experience working in a project environment involving PMO and multiple stakeholder(s)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Healthcare experience is considered an asset.
- Must be living in or have accommodation in the Lower Mainland, able to interview in-person and eligible to work in Canada.
IT/IQ is a specialized recruitment and consulting firm focusing on connecting our candidates to the best opportunities in the market. Our dedicated recruitment team is structured around Information Technology skill sets and we are committed to building strong relationships and providing the highest level of service throughout the recruitment journey.
We help smart people find each other.