Come join an enterprise environment that is in the midst of a major POS system upgrade project.
Company Description: Our client boasts one of the most technical environments in Metro Vancouver, and is a true market leader in retail. Their culture of excellence and collaboration creates a great opportunity to develop your IT career.
Job Description:You will utilize your change management skills by communicating with both internal and external stakeholders around a major relocation. Core responsibilities include:
1. Implement an overarching change and engagement strategy
2. Coordinate and ensure alignment of communication and engagement activities among the work streams
3. Monitor and measure project-related communications and engagement activities
Qualifications / Skills: To be successful in this role you will have the following skills & experience:
1. 8+ years of experience in IT as a Change Management Specialist
2. Previous experience implementing change and engagement strategies
3. Enterprise IT and Retail experience highly desired
IT/IQ is a specialized recruitment and consulting firm focussing on connecting our candidates to the best opportunities in the market. Our dedicated recruitment team is structured around different technology skillsets, and we are committed to building strong relationships and providing the highest level of service throughout the recruitment journey.
We help smart people find each other.