Are you interested in working in a high traffic ecommerce environment adding to the success of the Information Technology team as a DevOps Engineer?
Company Description: Our client boasts one of the highest traffic online presence in Vancouver. Their culture of innovation and collaboration creates a great opportunity for professional growth.
You will push the boundaries of development for SAAS platforms by:
- Own the environments of our E-commerce platform. Improve our application architecture. Provide scalable and secure solutions, and implement continuous delivery.
- Build tools to support our operational and development processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve functional issues on the website with the ability to explore log files and source code as required
- Reproduce any incidents in a testing environment, evaluate available solution approaches, complete development of the chosen solution, and follow up with end users
To be successful in this role, you will leverage:
- 3+ years’ experience working on an Ops/DevOps role.
- Experience in Web Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Segment.io, and other web analytics platforms.
- Experience with continuous integration, log collection and analysis.
- Demonstrable experience with Java web applications running on Tomcat platform, CMS system, MS SQL Server, etc.
IT/IQ is a specialized recruitment and consulting firm focusing on connecting our candidates to the best opportunities in the market. Our dedicated recruitment team is structured around different technology skill sets, and we are committed to building strong relationships and providing the highest level of service throughout the recruitment journey.
We help smart people find each other.